Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Craft Night Number 2- Making fabric flower headbands by Taylor

After several requests, we decided to try to make fabric flower headbands for our second craft night.  I have been making fabric flowers for a while now, and I am having a lot of fun coming up with new things to glue them to!  My friends Stephanie, Amanda, and Brooke came over and we turned them into headbands (great last minute Christmas gift!).
First, we used hot glue to twist fabric into flowers.  See a great tutorial here.
Then, we attached them to headbands using felt (for stability and comfort).  
Brooke, how many times do we have to tell you- don't eat the glue! lol

Amanda rolling her flower...

Steph in deep concentration

Trying to model our handiwork!

The headband I made for my friend Aimee!

I think I may keep this one.....;)

Yup, I will!

No comments:

Post a Comment