Wednesday, January 4, 2012

"I love you because..... " by Taylor

As we all know, Pinterest is AMAZING for finding great crafting ideas.  I LOVED this idea
and decided to recreate it.  After all, Valentines Day is right around the corner and we need to start spreading the love people!!! ;-)   

First, I took some scrapbook paper and cut it to fit an extra frame I had lying around the house.  Then, I stamped the words "I love you because..." onto the paper.  You could print it out as well, but my scrapbook paper didn't fit the printer so I decided to stamp it.  Then, I inserted the scrapbook paper into the frame.  Finally, I made some fabric flowers to decorate the frame (of course!).  We used thin dryerase markers to write notes back and forth.  

It is so fun to wake up and see that my husband left me a sweet note before work in the morning!  I definitely recommend trying this project!
 
<3 Taylor

1 comment:

  1. Taylor, I saw this idea on pinterest and wanted to do it, but I like the scrap book paper and stamps so I'm glad I saw your version before creating it! :) love it!

    ReplyDelete