Tuesday, February 28, 2012

I Dream of Ice Cream! by Taylor

This weekend the hubs and I went to visit one of my very best friends, Katie, and her husband Gabe, in the Raleigh area.  Katie and I both love to craft and we spent the majority of the weekend bargain hunting and decorating!  It was wonderful!

I have been wanting Katie to teach me how to use her Silhouette, so when we spotted some adorable ice cream cups for $2 a piece, we knew we had to find a way to embellish them!  We used the Silhouette to write an adjective that describes ice cream on each one.  It easily cut the words out of the vinyl and the adhesive on the back made it simple to adhere each word.  Later on that evening we ate brownies and ice cream out of them- can you say delish?!  Check out Katie's take on our ice cream dishes here!

 
 
 









2 comments:

  1. Hey ladies! I gave you guys the Liebster award on my blog today! Check it out! Thriftyfindsandredesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Katie!!! We are so excited!!!!

    ReplyDelete