Sunday, August 21, 2011

Homemade Bubble Shade by Taylor

Finding window treatments for every window in your house can be really expensive!  When decorating our living room, I decided to solve that problem by using curtains that I had from my old apartment. The only problem was that I had one curtain that had been hemmed to fit a small window in my apartment, and it was way too short for the window in our house!  I decided to get creative and used ribbon from our Pottery Barn wedding gifts to tie back the curtain and make it into a bubble shade.  It was SO easy and also adds some interest, rather than have all the curtains look exactly the same.  Total cost for this project? $0! Can't beat that!

We have such bright light coming through these windows that it was hard to get a good picture!

Tied with the Pottery Barn gift bows :)
View from the door




View from the dining room- yet again, kind of dark but the best I could do!

No comments:

Post a Comment